Our mobile imaging services help resolve your capacity problems. We offer a bespoke service to both public and private sector hospitals, with vehicles, scanning equipment, staff and services ready to meet your short or long term needs.
- Maybe demand for imaging is increasing, but is not yet high enough to justify a new, permanent system?
- Perhaps waiting lists are growing, and you need a swift solution to help clear the backlog?
- Maybe you require a more as and when demand increases service?
- Maybe instead of a daily rate it may work better on a price per case?
We work with you to provide a mobile imaging service that meets your exact requirements cost effectively, and that acts as a seamless extension to your clinical operation. Whether you need a day a month, a few days every three months or a seven day a week service we can tailor our service to meet your needs.
Meet rising demand for imaging
The demand for diagnostic imaging continues to increase. Advancing technology improves diagnosis and supports better patient care pathways. Best practice quickly becomes established and for as more uses for imaging emerge.
As demand quickly outstrips supply, hospitals can find themselves struggling to cope with lengthening waiting lists. Downtime when scanners are being maintained, repaired or replaced exacerbates the problem.
Some hospitals have no imaging department at all, but still need to access high quality diagnostic services for the benefit of their patients.
SG’s mobile imaging services can help you meet your hospital’s specific short term or long term requirements quickly, efficiently, and cost effectively.
We can base at your site or find a community site in your area to best suit your needs.
SG believe in keeping in close touch with our customers and in the value of measuring and monitoring the services we provide.
We always explicitly agree operational standards and any relevant KPIs with new customers at an initial site setup meeting, so we all share one view of what is required and how we will work jointly to provide the best service.
Monthly reports of key performance indicators and regular review meetings to discuss patient feedback enable us to track progress together and identify any issues or opportunities as they arise.You will be given a contract manager and links to SG’s operations team for a smooth service delivery.
What you can expect from the SG’s mobile service
- Bespoke imaging services, when and where you need them
- High quality imaging, using the latest technology
- Service reliability with hands-on support and same day issue resolution
- Up to 28 scans per day, 5-day turnaround reporting
- Seamless integration with your hospital protocols and PACS
- Booking team services if required
- Quick and easy set up
- Qualified, registered, professional radiography staff
- Full reporting service with our in-house Consultant Radiologists.
- Value for money, cost effective services with clear pricing for close financial control
- Flexibility to cover out-of-hours and emergency requirements
- Clinical standards with regular reports and reviews
- Fully staffed/Part staffed/unstaffed services to meet individual customer requirements